Check out the exclusive range of quiet bathroom extractor fans from Blauberg
- Available in 100mm (27 l/s) and 150mm (87 l/s) sizes.
- Standard, run-on timer, pull cord, timer & pull cord, humidity sensor and PIR detector control options to choose from.
- Built-in anti back draught shutter.
- High power combined with low noise.
Energy saving, long life, simple to install
- Motor is equipped with ball bearings to ensure long life (about 40 000 hrs).
- German Blauberg motors supplied with a 5 year warranty.
- Running currents as low as 7.5w.
- Simple 240v wiring connections.
- Easy to adjust timer and humidity functions.
Unique colour range
- Available in four high gloss colours: red, black, chrome and brilliant white.
- Easy to clean, removable front cover.
- Made from durable UV-resistant plastic.
- Designer look that will suit any modern bathroom, en suite or wet room.
German engineered for super quiet running
- Specially designed, rubber anti-vibration mountings are used for to reduce motor noise.
- Air rectifiers are fitted for lower airbourne sound levels.
- Designed aerodynamic fan blade to further reduce noise.
- Insulated to IP45 to ensure good resistance to splashes of water.